This year has just started and already offers are spilling out around us. To add to this, Amazon, one of the most popular shopping sites has just announced exciting offers for the month of July. Most of these offers are discount and cashback offers which are simply great as they can shop using Amazon HDFC Credit Card and Debit Card and save some money.
Subscribe to Get Latest Amazon Offers
iPhone Fest: Online on Amazon India – June 6 – 12
Amazon iPhone Fest brings you the discount up to INR 5000 on purchase of new iPhone SE, 6, 6s, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8 and 8 Plus using HDFC Credit and Debit Card. This offer is valid from June 6, 2018 to June 12, 2018. This discount is also valid on EMI Transactions. You can avail this deal on normal purchase. If you want to exchange your phone then you can also take benefit of the fest. There are instant discounts on different model which is mentioned below:
|iPhone SE||INR 1000|
|iPhone 6||INR 1250|
|iPhone 6s||INR 1500|
|iPhone 7||INR 2000|
|iPhone 7 Plus||INR 2000|
|iPhone 8||INR 3000|
|iPhone 8 Plus||INR 3000|
|iPhone X (64 gb)||INR 5000|
Read More Amazon iPhone Fest
Amazon Summer Carnival Offer
Amazon is offering up to 40% discounts on AC, Coolers, Fans, TV, etc. Also for HDFC Card holder additional 10% cashback. This offer is Valid from April 26, 2018 – May 1, 2018. Minimum Transaction needed to be done is of INR 5000. Maximum cashback can be availed is of INR 2000. Cashback will be credited till June 22, 2018.
|Air Conditioner (Up to 40 % off)||Click Here|
|Television (Up to 35% off)||Click Here|
|Refrigerator (Up to 25% off)||Click Here|
|Cooler (Up to 30% off)||Click Here|
Amazon Salary Day Sale
Get 10% Cashback on Amazon through HDFC Credit or Debit Cards on the purchase of New Refrigerator or Air Conditioner. This offer is From April 26 – May 2, 2018. Minimum Transaction must be of INR 5000. And Maximum Cashback that can be received is of INR 2000. Cashback can be credited till July 1, 2018.
Amazon Cashback Offers
Amazon Cashback offers are quite popular these days. On most E-commerce websites, cashback offers are more common than the discounts offered on purchases. The simple difference between them is that in cashback, one gets back a specific amount from the total price of the product. This differs on occasions and vary from product to product. In case of discounted products, the overall price will be reduced or slashed off sometimes at 5%, 15% or specific occasions 50%. Either ways, both are extremely helpful in gaining customers attention in case of sales & offers.
Next, Credit cards offers are even more popular on Amazon, HDFC being one of them. Other common credit card offers are for SBI, Citibank, Axis Bank, Standard Chartered, Kotak Mahindra, YES bank, RBL, Indusland and ICICI cards. This month Amazon is also offering cashback offers of upto Rs 2,000 along with the option to choose EMIs on desired products.
We think by using the right credit card and discount options one can really save up and have some amazing finds. For instance, in the recent announcement of cashback offers, HDFC credit card was one of them. The offer included a chance to avail 10% cashback with HDFC Bank credit card upto Rs.1,500 for minimum purchase of Rs. 2,000 or more. This is available on both, the Amazon app and website. Though this offer period was from 21st to 24th January, the cashback amount would be credited to the customer’s HDFC account by March 24. In such cases, having Amazon Prime membership also have their own benefits.
Ongoing Exciting Offers
Now these cashback offers under Amazon Sale & offers are mainly for products such as Laptops, Mobile, Clothing, Watches, etc. and are only for a select period of time. So time is the essence in most cases along with an eye to spot the best deals.
- One of the popular ongoing offer is the Samsung Carnival. This includes the best possible deals exclusively on Samsung Products including Smartphones, TVs, Tablets, Storage and Wearables etc. The best part is that one can avail upto Rs. 8,000 cashback as Amazon Pay balance and also avail exchange offers and EMIs on certain selected products only. However, those who purchase with SBI Credit Card EMI can get 5% cash subject to certain terms and conditions. No Cost EMI is another option available here, and this Samsung Carnival deal is valid from 5th to 8th March.
- With regard to Clothing, currently there are some really great women’s day special deals and discounts that are trending. For instance, it is 40-80% off for Ethnic wear, 40-70% off for Western wear and upto 40% off for Designer wear. That’s not all. If one still needs more options, they can also checkout various deals offered by specific brands. Presently, Shoppers Stop, Vero Moda, Forever 21, Marks & Spencer, Titan, Clarks, Bata and Fast track have about 40-50% off on their items.
- There are also some good deals under the Watches section with upto 70% off for leather, stainless steel, gold and Rose gold options.
- Next, for those who prefers affordable fashion and shops with a budget, they can definitely check out some good deals here. Even watches have a good deal here. Most of these come with under Rs. 500, under Rs. 300 deals etc.
- In case of Laptops, brands such as Lenovo, HP, Microsoft are also currently offering good discounts at 7%, 12%, 14% and even 40% off. Most of these brands also come with exchange offers which help customers to save even more. At present, they are available on free delivery, but this option will expire after tomorrow.
Most of these offers are valid till 8th March. So, better to make the best of it before it’s too late.
EMIs and Loans
Moving on, cashback offers and other deals during Amazon sale & offers are also applicable on EMI options that can be easily availed on HDFC bank credit card purchases. For those who wish to avail, there is also the No Cost EMI which is available for wide range of appliances, mobiles etc. This simply means that one just have to pay the product price in installments for a particular period of time at no additional interests. While selecting a particular product, the interests payable will be offered as upfront discounts during the checkout process.
For example, after a particular order has been made using No Cost EMI, the full amount of the product will be charged to the credit card which will then be converted into monthly EMIs after one week. However, EMI options are available only for product purchases of Rs. 3000 or more, and not possible on gift cards or Amazon Pay balance.
Now this EMI payment options are available for most credit cards mentioned above and also on Bajaj Finserv loan cards.
For purchases on EMI using these Bajaj Finserv Loan cards, the payments through EMI are usually as per payment instructions that a customer has set up with the company initially. In case such an order is cancelled, then Bajaj Finserv is notified about the cancellation. The loan amount is then easily cancelled if the installment amount is not paid or else is refunded in case any installment amount has been deducted from the customer’s account.
There, that doesn’t sound so complicated! Amazon Coupons really makes it easy for customers and banks these days with their Lightning deals, Subscribe and Save offers etc.